Saturday, January 23, 2016

Scattered about the cold weather

      Has entered into the spring, so that there is a record cold spell in 30 years took place. This is the strongest in the cold this winter. The northern mountainous province of my country snow covered. In China while standing outdoors by pouring a cup of boiling water into the air, it turns into ice when not promptly fell to the ground. Snowstorms and cold air that caused many Americans affected. Low temperatures are covering the entire Earth down. It seems that our earth is entering a new ice age.

      By this time I still do not know, where snow and ice from birth? As for myself I am feeling very cold. Temperatures today seems colder than the temperature of yesterday. I felt hungry and tired. But I do not want to market to buy food. Because cold air with light rain makes me feel very cold. This year the weather was unusually strict. Already early spring but the weather again down low like in the middle of winter. And almost the whole winter passed with brilliant sunshine as in the spring. Today is January 23, 2016 So about 10 days left until the Lunar New Year in my hometown. This year the Chinese New Year will be very cold. While there in the hot weather in the summer. But cold weather also good. Because it gave me a feeling similar to the Lunar New Year since many years ago, when I was the child. That day was fun, my family was very happy when. Now, each person has his own family. Each has a private life.
       The day is coming Lunar New Year I found it missed her. Festival this year was 62, my mother, my mother's health is not very good. Unfortunately, my work was not good. So I do not have money to care for her more. But I also tried to take care of my mother one day Lunar New Year is actually fun. It is also a tradition of my people. I've painted my house and the whole house of his mother. Hopefully in the new year, good luck and happiness will come to me and my mother. Many times I thought when I have this, I'll do that. But it's a mistake to think. We should not live in the future, but live for today. Think reality based on what is there for, thinking to know what can be done to your life will be better. Even if you do not have money to take care of other people. You can still give away love, respect, and with the actions and good deeds. For the purpose of life is happiness. So, please make you and your loved ones happy with what you have. Let's live out today. For tomorrow you will never have regrets about the past days!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment