Saturday, January 23, 2016

Thanks to the scientists

    I was 33 years old this year. I'm not married. My health is not good. The doctor advised me not to have children, because he can do for my disease recurrence. Maybe I will not be able to live mercy after a child is born. I am very sad and worried about it. But recently I paid more attention to maternity protection. This has been recognized as legal in my country. I feel very happy. The remaining problem is the money to hire people just born child protection for me. I would like to have about 3 children. Thinking of this, I feel very happy. For a long time, having children is a phobia and the fear in my soul.

     I feel that modern science is wonderful. It helps people meet almost all your dreams. From flying in the sky like a bird. Or the diving like a fish. Today the man who explored the universe, we have a man on the Moon, Mars. Medically, we can transplant a heart, a liver transplant, kidney transplant, replacing blood, brain surgery ... And one of the most amazing thing is that households have children. This helps many women can not have children still have their biological child. It also makes the equality between man and woman is more. Because in the olden times, the rich man and power often have many children. But woman can not do that. As for a child is born, they take up to 9 months and 10 days. For the 2nd child born to them would take at least 3 months for the body returns to normal. Every time a baby was born, the mother's body changes a lot. They bleed, lose nutrients and generate many other diseases. Hence the birth of 50 children in a woman's life is almost impossible. Whereas with a man, if they want it in their lives they can generate several thousand children without prejudice to health. But with the advancement of modern science, one in a healthy woman can be born 12 children. In a lifetime, a woman may produce several hundred children by means of surrogacy. This is interesting. It helps dream seahorse species of these women come true. Owning a lot of money will turn almost any man's dream come true. So I will try to make a lot of money. Then I will meet all my dreams. Thanks to the scientists, because they have turned the human dream come true. They are like saints, gods made of bone, flesh. Be respectful and loves them!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment