Saturday, January 23, 2016

Life takes place in a straight line


Will you decide to walk in a straight line
The story is over, then I let it go through
Even if you want to come back and no longer keep up
The opportunity to have perished, and forever will not be there.



Life going forward is a wilderness area
She is no longer a girl at the age of 20, so I quailed
Close your eyes to retrieve all sources of courage, they move in silence
Because this is my life, my own life.

Despite amorous old to fall in love story again
Then I realized the consequences will be very bad for
Although they still believe in a promise, and continue to wait
Then he'll never find me.

The life of a human being takes place in a straight line
Everything changes according to month, day
Nobody can bathe in a river 2 times
There will never be able to regain a love affair shattered.

Apart for more than 5 years
Now I was able to recognize the feelings of two people
And I was startled to realize
He never loved me.

Now they are waiting and hoping nothing in him?
When have you really love me?
Between the two world we are strangers
And I was not really happy with him.

You need to follow your heart
You need to fulfill the duty and responsibility of self
You need a compassionate man
And a sincere love of a man.

He has it not?
His heart dried up
And he did dry the tears of children
Many long years they lived in misery for him.

I have missed a lot of opportunities for you
Now I want also no longer keep up
All well at because they're a mediocre
I always look back, and live with yesterday.

Love and happiness do not accept it
So I've missed a lot of love train
Human life takes place in a straight line
Yet you let your soul horizontally.

There may also not want to weakness in children with next steps
Wild world makes me feel too little
All must rely on their own strength they feel weak shields
I do not know that, if you do not go, then life would drag me to go forward.

So they kept as a No. 2 figure in his own life
You never get what's best
What you really want and not have
All indications are that the nostalgia, regret, and sorrow.

All these things have passed away
From today you will always be the number-one
My life I'm going to take place in a straight line
I'll move on despite tired legs.

This life is an interesting discovery
In the world you can only rely on ourselves
Happiness is when you feel the soul
The man of my life was to make me happy!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment