Sunday, January 17, 2016

Said the mother sends son

      My son! These days this winter the fine? Coming soon a very strong cold spell, you need to pay attention to wear warm clothes to school for me, please. Your life will certainly have difficulties when children are still young so that mothers living far away. Mother also regret can not be with child, child care while helping me when I was still in weak phase in life. Because this is life, son! And sometimes we do not do many things that we ourselves desire. But I hope that's just resilient to offline. Because tenacity is very important for a man, especially for a child orphaned as children. Mother wrote this letter because I want to say to you is: Mommy loves you! Although not the child's biological mother. But I believe this world would not be a good mother to the children than the mother yet!

        My son! Child's biological mother was a wonderful woman. Mother dreamed as she. Dreamed of becoming a virtuous woman like her. Mom thought she was the most beautiful image of the woman whose mother had ever seen. The beauty of a woman is not the true measure of the standard 3-ring, the true beauty of a woman is well up from their noble soul, from the greatest happiness comes from being a mother, a wife of them ! Later when I grow up, I definitely need to marry a girl with a warm heart, and a noble soul for me, please! Unfortunately, my mother passed away at the hospital gate. God has placed in the hands responsible for the lives of children around the world. Mom did it perfectly. And I was born in the endless joy of motherhood. Your son looked beautiful as an angel. For the first time in her life has been happiness mother. The feeling was so great, honey! The difficulties that the mother has undergone, the danger that the mother is facing upwards little while. I need to see my face, every worry, sorrow in every mother disappeared. Mother was very sorry for my mother. She was born an angel like children, but not yet entitled to happiness is to see you. Mother is the one who recommended the child's autopsy, help me to live, so she decided to become my mother. Not as good as her mother, but the mother will try my best to do you a good life.
      These days I miss her mother wanted to go look for him. But his work has yet to succeed her mother has no money, so she could not come to me. Mother does not know the exact address of the child. If only she could keep in touch with me through the good Inernet too. I wish my mother's brother would call me in this Chinese New Year. For from this spring, she'll be with me. Though just an internet connection. Mom was a good mom yet. So the more you need more stability in his life son offline! Please become a strong boy and bravery in life. I'll go find a job when the mother of success, if you do not do that, the mother will have heart failure because the son lost memory. I am the son of the mother, in this world you only have a single mother is the only. She will have responsibility for all my life!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment