Friday, January 15, 2016

Spring has arrived in my soul

     Today I received a new order. I'm very happy. So I will have a small profit from this. On Chinese New Year is coming very close. I will have more money to spend. This year, my business is not good. Revenue lower than previous years. Maybe because this year's rain lasted almost an entire year. Anyway, an unlucky year was officially closed down. After the Lunar New Year, 2016 officially started in my hometown. All the anxiety, sadness and loneliness will leave behind. Since 2016, life for me will be loved only. I will try to do the best thing for themselves. I will try to improve their own lives. I'll open our hearts to welcome the new wind blowing in.

       Whether male Lunar New Year this project that I was unable to pursue. But the business of paint used in construction can I still help me live. If only my project as successful as I expected. , The Lunar New Year, I'll open the big party to invite my whole family. But again I failed test. A failure makes me very disappointed. Because I was so sure of success in this test my time. But it's alright, I'm trying to write more some new programs for their projects. And I will conduct testing in about 3 months. And spring has come, and hopefully will bring Spring to many lucky for me
       Tomorrow I started implementing this order. Hopefully everything will go well. Because of the success of this line means so much to me. If it fails, I will not have money to spend in this Lunar New Year. And the traffic these days to Tet is also quite complex. People poured into the street to shop, visit relatives. The dealers then rushed cargo in bulk. Goods piled in the streets. So I need to be very careful when participating in traffic on these days. In 2016, insists the project that I pursued for 3 years will be successful. Then surely I will become a rich man. I will leave behind all such sorrow for their poverty. I will live as I wish. Such a life is truly a paradise. I love this life! Seems like I've come very close to the rapture and happiness. When making a lot of money, I will help the lives of my loved ones are better. I would help my mother, the woman has a lifetime of care for my life. I love my mother so much. I wish my project succeed quickly. Anyhow my life can not just aspirations. I need to have balance in life, and I need to appreciate, love his own life. I will live every moment meaningful in his life. I will love and caring people around me more. Come on, my! Spring has come and that day of fun and my happiness is coming. Be courageous life is yourself. Then success and happiness will come to me. I love this life. In my soul is filled with fragrant flowers full of colors and shapes. So spring has arrived in my soul!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment