Tuesday, January 19, 2016

I will try to do more work

      My job today there is some progress. This made me very happy. So I can solve a large volume of work that I'm worried. But the road to the goal that I have been waiting very long. But what I have achieved very great. So the road to reach my dreams will short more again. I could see his future fades into the distance. Now I know, the way to achieve my dreams is very difficult. Although I have found the path to it, but to achieve my dream, I had to overcome many difficulties.

       That left 20 days left until the Lunar New Year. The atmosphere of the biggest festivals of the year in all markets, in the streets, and in each family. In my heart is not happy. Because my job was not as successful as I expected. Maybe it will never succeed. I do not know what to do besides wait patiently. Rather, I am urgently implement their plans 2. Anyway, it is also located in the big plan that I laid out at the start of this project. I wish my project succeed quickly. Though I know maybe it is becoming an impossible dream come true for me. I do not know when I can succeed again. But I am sure that he is still very far away. Seeing people buying everything for one. Tet fed, luxurious, fun but my heart feel so sad. Do not know how long my work to succeed again. I can not do nothing but try to work and wait patiently. Hopefully the Lunar New Year next year I will not be sad like this. Life sometimes merely the existence if I had no money. Right now, I need to set up the position of the top priorities in our lives. So anyway, money is what is my life decisions on earth. I need to change many things in his life. Need more hard work. Perform multiple tasks to ensure for themselves a better life. Stay forever in poverty, I began to see myself despicable and disgraceful. Must try to stop! This spring I will try to change yourself to change your life! Started well, I will complete a large volume of work in the coming days. Because it is an important foundation for the success of my future!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment