Friday, January 29, 2016

My past please dormant

Old memories were erased in the memory
I quietly walked
I'm trying to build my life happy
May the god of luck will always be with me



Past Oh, please dormant
Please do not step into my life from the future
He has more than once left me
I should not wait and hope for him again

If there is in the hearts of the people I was
It certainly is not my life like this
I will not live in misery and loneliness
Will not alone withstand life's storms

After many years of separation, and no contact with each other
I realized I was different and far apart
To the person I'm not really happy
All just a mistake passions of youth only

Just leave each other alone like this when it would be better for both
After 5 years of separation, feelings about the old days I was cold
My heart longing for love again
I wished for a happy love

Please help my time completely remove old memories
Because they are things past
When we think about we only feel pain and shame
Well let melt away like soap bubbles

Old man was gone, he was really out of my life
I do not feel regret
Because of the suffering and misfortune of me because he is too big
My feelings with him also becomes zero

Past Oh, please just stay asleep
It is better to ask people never wake up
Please do not disturb my life now
And never make me hurt again

This life seems very unfair to me
But right now all my fault
Why I love the wrong person
Up to now I still live alone!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment