Saturday, January 30, 2016

Behind a love story

Old love affair goes by leaving something?
I felt my heart aches
I have lived in the days of misery
Trying to rebuild itself from the debris of love



Old love story passed leaving nothing?
In addition there is the remembered pain of injury
Then I have lived in the days depressed
Daily rhythm of life and my heart were physiological disorders

Old love story passed leaving nothing?
It has left me with an icy heart
A hardened heart can not love
I looked at the world with the self-deprecating and bored!

Old love story passed leaving nothing?
In addition to the loss I have more confidence
I have far more courage to change themselves
I can add a lot of strength to the next step tomorrow

Old love story passed leaving nothing?
It has left me with a man for the job
Work is life and also my love
The meaning of my life at that time was the rise in life

Behind a What is your romance?
To me it is poetry and fiction sites
I tell my life's pain
I turn my pain into money creation
Each person has a different behavior when a broken romance
But remember that when broken love, the world remains peaceful
That was just a lot of pain in the pain of a life
Be brave face à seeks rise in life

Love is only one part of your life
When you lose someone you love, then everything else is still
Not because something was lost, losing more much more
Your life will become good if you know the courage rise up!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment