Friday, January 1, 2016

My 2016

      Today is the first day of 2016. So a year has officially passed. I also officially entered a new age. So many dreams, aspirations of 2015 had barely finished. I wish that in 2016 I will continue to fulfill his dream.

      So the spring was about my country. Winter came very late this year. Thus was the beginning of the spring and the air is still cold. Every winter passed, spring came, followed by the Summer, then Autumn The so-cycle 4 seasons in a year of the universe did not change from many centuries. As for me, I have seen the cycle 32 times that turn. And this is his 33rd spring. I feel like I've aged. Its upward gap with young people. Health is no longer the same. The spirit is no longer fresh, youthful looking at life. Already 33 spring of life passes before. So that is my success as being dormant. Although I was still very hard work. But it seems that my effort is not enough. I need to try more in 2016, the new hope of success. Because between the actual results and the implementation of the idea of ​​having a big gap. Especially with a romantic girl, capital far removed from reality, and only know from books like mine. 2016 This to me would be a year of study and work with a passion. I would dismiss all anxiety, sorrow in life to achieve this goal in 2016. But I need to hurry up. As time will pass very quickly. And there are a lot of things will leave me forever, when I had barely succeeded. I need to strive to achieve themselves perfectly with what I have. That's the essence of who I am. Since she was in childhood, I have always tried and creativity to overcome difficulties in life. Yet in adolescence, I had fallen into racketeering, fallen. Now officially step through the superficial, I've become a mature woman. In his middle age, seems like I'm back to the original essence of who I am, when I was at age 12, 13 years old. And I'm very trying capacity of itself. I need more powerful and brilliant in life. I need to throw away perfectly things which do not belong to her, but I've put it on yourself. It was made for my personality metamorphosis, strength and my intellect is impaired. Now I'm building a new life for himself. But it's late, but unfortunately also up! I pray that 2016 will be the year with the successful and happy!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment