Friday, January 1, 2016

Think of a 33 year old girl

      33, you are no longer a dreamy girl. Because I know for sure that everything belongs to me in this life, can only be obtained by the ability of her own. In this world, no party is free at all. Nobody suddenly brought back to zero, not give someone something valuable at all! I can only really something when it was created by you. In order to survive in modern society, almost nothing is natural that is all. Something also requires that people must try, be passionate, be hard. In love you are no longer dreaming of a strange prince. I had no desire to change his life by love. It no longer wants to run under the passionate and sensual in sentiment. No longer just wanted to be loved and give it all away. The romance has taken all my youth. Now they want to find a peaceful landing in love. The man I love does not need handsome and flashy. First you need is a good heart of that person. A strong shoulders so I can rely on when tired or weak. He will cover the back, surrounded by children the time they need. Stay with the person you feel comfortable and peaceful. Do not worry, think or control he may fall into the hands of a certain girl. Because I know for sure, I was always the number one in his eyes. He should definitely respect you. And always try to respect each child's small value. Stay with the person you are always smiling satisfied. Because happiness in this world is the most like it.

      33, I look back on your life. Seeing that I was wasting too much time for useless things. I've made so many foolish things in the way they went through. And what I regret the most so far, as they have refused happily boarded the train with him. I have not enough courage to do it. Because almost inadvertently I was really in love with him! Only thing I always see you when hearts and minds are confused. My heart was full of wounds. So you are not enough wisdom to realize one thing seems you for loving me For my side, everything about you is always perfect. The things you desire are completely comfortable complacency. We are together, everyone thought the couple. Although we have never once holding hands. But respect each other and there are many. So not too surprised when I realized I might have loved him. Only thing I like the long Otago. Unknown later met his charming? Did not know you and I have a chance to be together? Either way, he was very nice picture of me!
      33 Kids need to practice more. You need to put off what relationship unnecessarily. You need to focus time and effort on the most important things in my life. Friendship, love, friendship also need some carefully selected. Can not just go with a loving heart to dedicate people without asking for benefits. And I should only love something real in my life. The conversation was over, the less you will forget. You should try to fully live today!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment