Friday, January 1, 2016

Thinking in the New Year's Day

     Today is the first day of the New Year 2016. People gather together a feast to celebrate 2016. Many organizations in families, youth groups, organizations in the restaurants and hotels. They were all very happy. In their hearts are wishing for yourself, and for your loved ones the best. So they do not regret the money to pay for the good food, expensive though its price to celebrate the New Year this 2016.

      In the opposite, my company is a dining restaurant. From last night until today evening, the restaurant was always all seats. Customers all over flock to eat. Vehicles guest ratings all the way closed. The owner of the restaurant was a young man still quite young. But only less than 1 month after opening, the amount he earned was not small. Because his restaurant very crowded. His profit on turnover of 40%. Seeing them make a money, but I can not do that very sad. Because my health is not good. I have no business field too. And there was no more money. Business in 2015 my painting is not good. I am seems very poor compared with those who live around me. The project that I pursued on the internet, it was three years ago but have not been successful. I have yet to earn any money from it. Although I spent a lot of time and effort into it. I'm feeling a little sad inside. But okay, I have to try. 2016 I will be determined to stand on her own feet. Because I know for sure that, in this world, all could only rely on myself. When I lost her, when I am weak, when I tremble. Voila was when I had to lose everything. Even my life will be threatened. 2016 I have given this a tough and independent. I have success and happiness. Since it was too late compared with those of my peers already. Time passed quickly. And I'm paying the price for the mistakes of their choice. Then the next years of my life, I will live? Success and happiness to me whether as intended? I can not do anything but work and learn to change yourself. I hope then it will change my life. I will become more powerful and bravery in life. Love, money, and happiness will always be with me. Or at least I seem to be happy on her own journey. Hopefully my 2016 will be more successful and happy!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment