Friday, January 8, 2016

Methodology my new planting

      Unusual weather. New early spring sun I feel like living in the summer. Now is the time of midday. Outdoor sunlight lot. While still low thermal background. Since winter is not really passing. But I predict that this summer will be very hot weather.

     Remember the summer of 2015, there are many unusual heat wave occurs. There were many elderly people, young children are hospitalized because of the heat. So I need to prepare the anti-hot method ready for this summer. When thinking about the weather, I think that the weather in my country is very harsh. Winter temperatures sometimes down to 3 degrees C, with cold winds and little rain makes the cold becomes deeper While summer weather sometimes up to 39 degrees Celsius This makes workers Outdoor upwards very hard Crop development is not good
      This summer I have a lot of new plans for her garden in which I will plant fruit trees that I love I will plant vegetables even better for my health I officially launches The crops under semi-hydroponic techniques. I believe that with this new planting techniques. My tree looks will grow a lot faster than the traditional way of planting. The resulting product is also cleaner and better quality from traditional crops. What is more interesting this way by my own plant research and creation, based on a hydroponic crops. Because a plantation style by applying hydroponic drip irrigation systems, will have initial investment costs are very high. Process of care is hard work. And plants do not flourish as grown on land in the traditional way. Because plants do not need much water and so on. Not any plant species also grow well in greenhouse. After a lot of thought and concern. I have found a new planting method called hydroponics sale. I tested it successfully on a small scale. And next week, I will plant it in my garden. Hopefully I will get good results. Then I will rent land to grow crops. Then hire more people to work for me. This can make me become a billionaire. I'm up to 95% of my job this test will succeed. With this type of planting trees, I planted down and just wait till harvest only. This is great. When my trial ends. I will share this new tree planting for you. Then'll highly experienced realistic many more specs shared you. You apply this method of planting my style very cheap cost. Efficiency is high. No cost of care. So you will have a wonderful little garden in the balcony or terrace of your house. Your life will be much more enjoyable with the trees. This summer, I have a lot to look forward and hope! I love everything in this world!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment