Friday, January 8, 2016

Hang my garden

     In recent days I did not take care of themselves a lot. I buy very few vegetables for fear they are infected with harmful chemicals during cultivation of the farmers. That's why my health is not very good. My garden is very small. Robusta trees, fig trees, cane, trees stripped of caviar greeted the sun shines down on the ground. So although I have a lot of time growing vegetables in the garden of me, but they all died out due to lack of light. But now my health is not good. I decided to do a hanging garden for growing vegetables.

       Raw materials for gardening hanging very simple. All indications are that the coke bottles were discarded. I carved at the top of the jar two big holes. Part-neck remains to tie me in and then hang it on site with plenty of light. I did 20 the coke bottles 1.5 liters of such kind. Next I give a little mud in the garden at about 7cm in the bottom of the jar to the substrate. Because I intend to plant hydroponic method. Species which I choose to plant it cress. This plant, if in good condition may exceed 1.2m. They grow fast. Under hydroponic plants, or sell hydroponics. Nutrition comes from this plant is very high. If I plant them in hydroponic solution, I believe we will grow very fast. So I did get a great garden party hanging eaves of his house. This is great. It just makes my spiritual life more interesting, just help me additional green vegetables into my diet. I also expected to add some spice plants easy to grow again. Eg operating such plants. This life is wonderful. Hopefully this hanging garden of me will help me provide enough vegetables each day.
      You can also make a small garden around her house. Or your own apartment with shade-loving plant species like vegetables shrinkage, tree guise leaves, tree smell, I love train ... I planted more hydroponic method. For me the product it clean. Plants often grow in this way very fast, and we also achieved a higher weight when grown by other methods. Making small hanging garden made from soda bottles like I was very sure and safe. Certainly in the next month, I will have a hanging garden with lush vegetable species. I will take care of them well. Oh the trees of noi, they look great. I feel happy for our presence in his house!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment