Saturday, January 9, 2016

I love the trees

      Today I woke up early and clean up my garden. I have cut down many trees sizable no economic value. I'm planning to be in the coming days, I will grow in my garden of fruit trees that I love, by the method of my new planting. Hopefully this will give me a cheap food source, clean, and nutritious.

        Before I let the tree species like elephants, fish eggs tree, fig trees grow comfortable in her garden, because I really love the green of the leaves. Every time I stood in my little garden, I feel surrounded by nature and loves me. This feels great. I cherish those moments. Because I was busy working in the very little time sightseeing garden. But every tree of the garden stood watching a short period of time. I feel very excited and relaxing. 1 week ago, I felt very tired with the atmosphere in the house. So I think that I will plant as many trees in an indoor scene. By the way we do business always. Although not sold, then the appearance of beautiful ornamental plants in my store, also will make me very happy. They will clean the air in my house. Business idea what this tree is also very interesting. So I will not need a garden to look green again. I will replace them with economic crops. These plants provide clean food source, good for my health. In the coming weeks, I will begin turning their gardens into a paradise of food. My life became very great thanks to this garden. This is a dream from when I was a kid. Now I've achieved my dream. I feel myself as an additional 18 children. A feeling of joy and happiness filled the soul. So starting today, I will begin a new life. I let go of the race for life. I really returning people truly in me, walked into my own life. How many years I have committed a lot of mistakes. So I got on a lot of suffering and misfortune. Missing a little more then I would lose her forever. All is just too big rising aspirations in me. Plus my environment is not good. So I had to sacrifice, control myself to make these dreams. Finally, the dream did not get, and I was hurt very large. I almost never rediscovered the spring in his soul. Fortunately, love for nature has healed the wounds in me. Thank nature. I love the trees!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment