Saturday, January 9, 2016

Maybe you fell in love with him

       It turns out that I've loved him for years. It's just that they did not realize that. Black silhouette of the old people still weighs on your soul. I have many times tried to escape. But I did not have enough strength. And perhaps also because they have not met the right man to love, or in my heart I still do not really want to leave the past. Because he also had a dream of a young child's time. That day I had forgotten the desire to be happy in the arms cover back, loving person. So life goes on air with tears my sorrow. I really want to change yourself to change your life.

      The moment he sees his sister, a noble woman hurried off the bus to go to the hospital giving birth. I felt emotional and spiritual nobility of her endless variety for unborn baby sister. I deeply felt boundless joy when her child is going to be looked at side dear, after how many days of expectation. I also like her convention. Actually, this world is not every woman has been waiting for happiness to children where their unborn. It may be the woman too poor, or the lone woman being abandoned lover, or the woman who was the third person in a love story. They worry, unhappiness more happiness for upcoming motherhood. So I also wish to meet and love is a good man, one who will bring real happiness to you! And I met him then. The man let me have a sense of security, trust and can rely due to fatigue, difficulties. The man with a kind heart was offered to help me when I fell into the true situation very difficult. I've never met a man like that. So perhaps you have never loved anyone! His kindness has made me want to cry. But you need to try hard to protect a tiny life has just been born in the hospital from the corpse of his sister. You are trying to deposit personal documents for a small credit institutions in the hospital to get money to identify his sister in the cold, while they wait for the police and the bank where she opened ATM identified Her identity. She also hangs over the head of a long prison sentence on charges of impersonating relatives autopsy suggested illegally impersonate hospital leaders make decisions autopsy, offended some government officials For them to say the truth. If the offense is established, the life ahead of you will be dyed black. All well now because I can not accept the fact that a child is strong foot in the belly of its mother to birth, was taken in the morgue with his mother. Just about 3 minutes, so that it will launch a natural way as any other child. It will be recognized as a citizen in society. And now, because it is still in the womb, so it remains to be confirmed as a fetus. She is certain to revive the baby for pleas by his sister fig before passing away. I really felt loved and appreciated great affection for her child. I felt her feelings of her mother. I'm sure she was a good person, with noble dignity. So I try to do what is considered best for her and her son. If I were a doctor, I had surgery to save the baby at the maternity hospital and the port. I also feel guilty over not apprentice doctor. Because of the help of others is almost a natural instinct of children! I also feel worried for the future of that child. Do not know how he thinks, his feelings are, knowing you're in a situation that is extremely difficult because the sisters and his nephew. In his heart he could'm very worried because her sister is about to go looking for his offspring! Yet also has 7 years. We also bumped into each add about 4 again. Already have feelings, misunderstandings occurred between the two. And we were far apart, it is the result of a foolish child. Meanwhile I still have not really mature. Even now when I look back on spiritual exercises, I have realized that: Perhaps I have loved you. Our love rooted in noble generosity. We met each other, appreciate each other because they both have a good heart. In this world, there are very few people that they cherish are like him! Maybe you fell in love with him! Because these days you have been dreaming about both our happiness and children. We will be a family!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment