Saturday, January 9, 2016

Letter to strangers

       Honey! Just a joke nothing too vulgar on facebook. Why did you tell me words such disrespect? Perhaps long ago someone told me not to face that. Maybe also because I was much older, so my self-esteem has been hurt quite large. I felt my heart ache, and it ached. I had gone to eat one evening snack with numbers like 1 main meal of the day. Perhaps this is her habit from the days you are in adolescence. When bored, you or trying to scare away bugs that upset by the food delicious, nutritious favorite. Perhaps this is a very good natural reaction of children. Because it helps you regain balance and calm, despite anything happen. Moreover, when we are sad, the poor mental harm to health. The addition of energy for the body is an act of wise and necessary, help you quickly get out of this negative state. When calm down, I do not know what I said wrong? I see the message again, just a joke style interesting wordplay. Yet he managed to say the words do hurt my heart. I feel sad and sorry that I did have a friend like him. Yeah, I would not have chemistry already. He tempered, rude and grumpy. But in life they enjoyed playing. So whether at the level of friendship, I also felt incompatible. In my heart, there are many concerns about his personality since new acquaintances. Because you have a situation came very bad. Work is also not good. Personality is not really good.

      So, ok! Goodbye someone you barely knew in real life. I will destroy befriended him on facebook now. Because I do not want an ungainly man again when talking to him. He frankly did not suit my style of speaking before that. Yes, finally, I came to understand the meaning behind his words. Certainly he does not want to be friends with a girl like you. Just because you want them to put an end to a virtual friendship. But we do not work together very well. I always loved fun, humor, and he did not like it. I do not want to close with a disadvantaged background like him. A person like his personality. I just want you to chat with him on Facebook only. That's probably why he did not feel respected in his brother wanted. And maybe my purpose and also different when he started this relationship. I wish you happy! Thank you for sharing with me many things in life. Please farewell to a man you are new!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment