Saturday, January 9, 2016

Expect him to understand me

     I wish we meet again. After so many days we are far apart. I had time and space to see clearly picture his heart. So now you know, he is the man I need in this life. Was his fist, and he walked toward the sun will make you feel fully happy. He is the man that I absolutely respect, and trust. Only regret is the time we met was not really good. Or, rather, at that time I did not really possible to go towards him. Maybe they made him suffer over it. Please understand me because he struggled in my soul I was really in love with him. Just as my heart is hurting then great. It is chaotic mind a lot of thought. The lives of children themselves, there are many difficulties. So I did not dare to move on again. I apologize to him for it, expecting him to try out for you!

        Sometimes I would not see each other forever? A great lover of you, son of man with a kind heart. At his side, I feel it really is the harbor of happiness. I think he will remain at her side kid. Because it is responsible, is love, and His goodness. Maybe also because someday surely they will find her baby back. That's when you have success. Because anyway you also godmother of her child. I helped one hand and her baby creates in life. Just as they still live in very difficult situation economically. Want to care for themselves and the baby the best, but they were unable to do so. I tried to work to get the success that you expect. On that day you will certainly go find him!
      Maybe that day we can not become the two halves of each other. Because his side had a different woman. If that happens, I'll never be sad or mad at him. Because it's life, and he has the right to choose their own life. Memories of him still sweet in my heart. Because it is pure and high capital beautiful! The image of him will remain the best picture of a man. His family will make your heart beat smashing loved. With I'm sure you will feel completely happy. The only thing we are together positioned differently a little. I'll just give myself regret at the lack of luck. Supposed to be with him before, so now I do not turn into. Also in children, it is all in me. So I hope we meet each other again soon. Let me hold your hand will go to the end of life. Because I fear that, if left long enough, happiness will now out of reach of children!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment