Thursday, January 14, 2016

I will go forward with him

        I will go to him, a compassionate man. I will come with him, because he and his family give you the feeling to be appreciated, loved. I felt myself being with him useful. And we look like a family, even if we are just friends. Perhaps because we have deep sympathy from the soul. I apologize for his refusal. Because I was so stupid as not to realize, he is the true love of my heart. Excuse me then, and also the children themselves sorry. Because you refused the greatest happiness of my life.

       Sometimes along the way you will run into each other? I believe that there would be days like this! Because I feel like we are two halves of one soul. Between us there is a great love alike. Thinking of you saw my soul upward serenity. Because maybe he was the ship's port of love in you. He is the best climax that I expected. In the world of your soul, you can not expect to have a good man than him! Whatever situation we meet, together not peaceful and romantic as the other couples. But that's life! And we need each other to be happy in this life! Maybe what he was ideal Soccer in your life? We'll be together, live together with a warm heart. Where we live will be a paradise on earth. We are together, bring happiness to each other, and to ensuring that all the love for those who live around you. It really is love! I saw heaven happy to dream about my love and me. There miracle'll take you to him? It definitely is a miracle of love and noble responsibility of a man! Now my work is still very difficult. I do not have money to live well. When my work is successful, you will definitely find him. And we will work together to build a happy paradise. I'll go find him, because they had to at least three times refused his marriage proposal. And actually I'm still just a weak girl. So I still wish my man really love to find you. I promise not to reject him again. I will go forward with him, we will become one family. He is the greatest joy that I have. At his side to me that is truly a paradise. I will go forward with you, I'll try to come with him, with him. And we will be the happiest person in the world!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment