Thursday, January 14, 2016

She will officially begin a new life of my own

      Why not until now I realized he was not the man suit you. Why not until now with his feelings ended. Why until now they realize they do not really love me. And our lives are very different from each other. Why until now the memories of you and I love new bear shattered. Because I was 33 years old. I have changed, and my heart started phaair change. She officially entered his own life. What does not benefit and comfort from the depths of my soul, will be removed from your life. Including you! So ask him to keep away from your life as you once did. Please farewell him! I would not expect you! I loved him in vain for 5 years already.

       Spring has come, I will officially begin a new life of their own. You will leave behind all that is spent. A new life for what only you and benefit for you. The man in my eyes can not be the boss of your life. He did not push me to be the unfortunate situations, making you suffer. The man can not leave you, cherish love others, and live inside another woman. Perhaps he was far down my peak. Conversation between us nothing is kind, good at all. All indications are that the pain, the loss, and the shame in their hearts only. Just go where you want, do what you like, in the woman that you really respect and love. The love we go to be cloudy, rain. Let's just let it pass as if it never existed. Anyway, we were far apart so long. Tell more precisely, he has left me long ago. He never intends to come with me. He had never maintained a relationship with you. We see each other, stick together again is just a coincidence. Then you have all completely worthless, again you discarded altogether. I had the day was really difficult to be able to exist in the world. Because my heart was deeply hurt because of him. To live on, they were tough and extremely destitute. The time you need help, the time for you to cover a shoulder to get back, to love, he is where? If you are very close to your side in times like this, would you help me? I think not! Because they are small and worthless in his eyes. Maybe it was just a hobby of a person extravagant wealth and lack of education only. I realize that I'm another you, because if you are in the situation and the position like you, I would never behave like him. Between what we do not have the same point at all. From the living situation to the feelings, thoughts in mind neither. We were together, and I mistakenly thought that we loved each other, he was shadow in my heart. In fact, he is the misfortune of my life is true. I had foolishly chasing crazy emotions, and believe things that are not real vague. To come now new students suddenly rose and realized he had been wrong. You got the wrong words in my own personality. Now I go back to yourself my man. I would strongly discarded all over, including me. She will officially begin a new life of my own! For all probably already too late! If the truth really try shaver still up!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment