Friday, January 8, 2016

Mistook the love


You're nothing in his world?
My life and yours are two strange sky.
I thought love would bridge the gap.
But I suddenly realized that we were away from each other.



How much love, how much emotion.
Celebrating 5 years old has already, please keep peace.
You and I would like just the two strangers.
Please do not come together again to hurt each other then.

Life is the love, not be the guilt, sadness.
Love must be rooted deep appreciation from the bottom of two souls.
Two hearts together certain need as breathing.
We must have a deep understanding of each other.

And we each person a different horizon.
We have know each other where all still like a dream.
Amid turbulent early life you need a shoulder to lean on when you're tired.
What did you do to me, other than to make you hurt?

5 year period is far from necessary to give my soul peace.
And now I suddenly realized they'd never love another.
All indications are that the pain and shame.
All indications are that the fragments of feelings of love.

I would only hope for one of his old promise.
Because I know for sure that he had betrayed that promise a long time ago.
Just as they were unable to accept this truth well.
So they still live alone until now.

Now they have a high age.
My heart began to weary of life.
I need a man to cover back and loves you.
You need to have a happy family of her own.

I will act according to the love in your heart.
I will go in the direction of needy children.
I'll give my life into the hands sent men to appreciate the value of children.
And unfortunately that person is not you.

I keep like this farewell to his good or right.
Please just let old memories as a dream.
I've officially become a new man.
I officially entered the new life of my own!
                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment