Sunday, January 10, 2016

Fresh vegetable planting project

        Whatever tomorrow my project successfully. I will become a rich man. Then today, I will still try to build a clean vegetable garden in their small garden. To me this is very important. It not only makes sense economically, but also to help my morale comfortable, relaxing than a day. Life would truly be unstable if I just focus on one source of financial revenue. Because in this world, nothing is fixed at all. My project if successful, it could bankrupt any time. Moreover, had very long than expected, then, my project is still no sign of the success of both. So I need to implement economic projects smaller. So I can live well, even though my project fails.

      The wait for the success of the project that I'm pursuing, has eroded health and my spirit. Therefore, planting one tree and a garden full of vegetables that I love to help my morale a lot better. Health is better because there is always sufficient amount of fresh vegetables in the meal service. I can sell, or exchange them for other products serving consumer needs well. Planting a vegetable garden is just a little cleaner, but it will be a much bigger job! For I will apply a new planting method that I created. I'm very confident in its success. What results will depend on the development in practice of my vegetables. When successful, I can scale up his hat, and obtained many benefits from it. Thinking of this, I felt wanted action immediately. Rather than sit here and write this blog lines. Life is beautiful if we always do what they like. Even if these things are not really good, perfect. The development project will put my vegetable growing clean up more real life. Help me close to nature. So will my health better. For the whole day I work with computers in office at present, are making serious deterioration of my health. Again I am very worried because my project might not succeed. And my dreams will never be realized. I should be able to live good to work until my project successfully. Even if I was a wealthy person in society. Then the success of tree planting projects with the new approach also means a lot to me. That dream is a student during my college. I love this project is no less projects that I have worked for 3 years, with a computer around. Hopefully in my 2016, the 2 projects that are successful!
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment