Sunday, January 10, 2016

The hope in my 2016

      Leave a spring away from home. The sunlight of spring filled the street bands. The trees in my garden started coming out the ground. It turns out that during the past winter they hibernate. The wormwood plant, beating fish is still very small. They grow new leaves 3 to 4. But they grow a lot. Signalling this summer I will have plenty to eat wormwood tree. I thought last winter was not really cold. In the middle of winter there is heavy rain like summer. Yet the trees in my garden also burrow into the ground to hibernate. Now that spring has arrived, we pulled together look lovely emerged as the new born child.

      Spring has arrived, which means the day of Lunar New Year is approaching. As round one month left until the Lunar New Year. This is the most important holidays in the year of my ethnicity. That day is coming. Yet I do not have money to spend. There is a feeling of sadness in my heart. The project that I'm pursuing ideas will succeed in this month. Yet almost all have failed. I also began to feel sick, and no longer care about the success or failure of it anymore. As her business in 2015 my painting really bad. In almost throughout the summer and autumn, it was raining all the time. Even Midwinter also like mid-summer rains. That looks like the strategy of my business is not good. My store is losing customers. Yet I have dreamed of the success of this business. I believe I will succeed. Because I was trained professionally in the business college. But in reality the theory. What I learned in school just knowledge and business methods. What the market reality in which I participated in business again emphasized the human element. Reputation and personal brand of business participants have a huge impact on the success or failure in business. On the other hand, business in construction paints used are not really suitable for a single girl like me. It was quite heavy. So to 2016 I decided to step into the business areas Office bonsai. My ongoing experimental breeding some species. Hopefully, this new item will bring me more profit. And Chinese New Year's Day next year I will have a lot of money to spend! Hopefully this project in 2016 that I was pursuing success. Although I was very much disappointed because it's time. But to me, it still is a project with great potential! I will have a life of plenty, rich from it. I believe so!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment