Wednesday, December 9, 2015

The work is extremely important to me

      My work seems to be very difficult. So I'm feeling very tired, confused mood. I no longer want to eat anything. Also not want to think about dating or meeting anyone. I really just wanted to sit alone to pray for the success of my work. I want to sleep very long and deep. I want to forget all the difficulties I am facing. Because I thought, surely these difficulties will be solved over time. Just I try to endure the wait for a few weeks. Then everything will become good. I believe so!

      Today was the first day of December 9 then. Although my job failed. Then into December I'll fix the whole system of things I did. I believed then, my everything will work fine. And I will be a success.
      The days of living in expectation and anxiety made me have a lot of thought. It turned out the man, who lacks what most would feel it most important. A person losing love would not want to live anymore. A person who lost loved ones feel pain, extreme infinity. As for me, work is at a standstill, and I felt both our lives are stuck under. I wish that everything will become good. And I also feel joyful as before The wait in anxiety are scary. It makes me feel very tired and lonely. I can not do nothing but sigh. The body feels tired. I had no joy and the desire anymore progress. Turns out, when people are cheerful and happy they will learn a lot more when people are suffering and unhappiness. Yet ago I was mistaking. I think when people get hurt and suffering. People will be forced to rise in life. So it is getting better. But the fact is when people get hurt, most people only care, attention to their vulnerability. Nobody was interested, pay attention to those around you. They are still busy gnawing pain, they are busy healing the wounds in my heart, so I do have the time to enjoy life? What time to learn rise? Do have time and energy for those loving heart? I'm feeling very helpless themselves. A small work that 3 years ago I always try to do, now it has not yet succeeded. I feel tired and helpless with all life. Then the job is extremely important to me. World still standing, but the good feelings I had vanished long ago. Maybe I need a deep sleep to forget all the sadness go ahead. Tomorrow sunshine, and who knows, tomorrow lucky gods smiled at me?
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment