Friday, December 11, 2015

Son, my!

    Son, my! Christmas day is coming very near. Yet still busy working mother in a very remote place. The work of the mother is very busy. Mom did not have much money. So this Christmas holidays mother could not buy him any gift that you like. I'm sorry for that child. Mother herself also sorry not satisfy every wish in my heart. Then the children are happy and happy. Though very loving human mother, but the mother's life now is very difficult. So I can not do more as the days past Christmas. But I promise that when the work of the mother of success. Her mother will become Santa's son. I will satisfy my desire.

      Guys love! Mother to wait until Christmas to five offline! I promise that! Because of her work seemed about to succeed. Mother believes so. When the mother's job success, she will have a lot of money. And I will do many good things for your life better. The son of the wise mother, mother's baby son's very understanding. So please you to understand and sympathize with the mother offline. In this place, miss and love you mom very much. Mom bracelet miss little hug squeezed her neck for joy and happiness. You are a great happiness in the world of motherhood. You are a wonderful gift that God bestowed mother. Unfortunately, the mother did not have much mercy to be with me more. But I believe that day is coming. When that mother will make you become a baby happy and successful.
       My sweetie! I am a very poor kid, barely born, the child's mother has died. Fortunately, the mother forced the surgeon corpse of mother and child survived. So, the little angel's mother. Human life was created by two letters causes and conditions. I thought between children and mothers fate. And for charity, she became my godmother. But because the current life situation of mothers still many difficulties. Mom did not care and complete responsibility for the full. But in this remote place, in recent days I miss the mother see. Do not know, my son has behaved not? Do you healthy and happy not? Mom really wanted was to be with caring, loving children. Mom wants to compensate for the disadvantage and deprivation for biological mothers lost loved me more than my life. You know even though she had loved and how well the children, they can not compensate for the disadvantage that I have suffered. Although not as good as my biological mother. But I believe that in this world, she will be the best mother of the child. Mother also very sorry for my mother. She was born an angel like you that have not seen the rush died a tragic accident shortly maternity hospital gate. Mother also felt grateful her, because she was the mother to enjoy the happiness of motherhood. This feels very happy dear sir. Mom is looking forward to the fast grow, mature and become a good man. Mother May I also achieved much success and happiness in life. I love you very much!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment