Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My beloved son

     My beloved son! Mother gave me a life. Whether it's a move of an orphan. Anyhow, we are also human beings. Although life difficult? Yes, we still have the desire to live right, my son? So, I just give in and up! Enjoy this life, and let's build my life for so beautiful. Be unyielding struggle to life for me, please! In this world no one is there everything all. Con barely born, the child's biological mother has died. And they've done to the duties of a mother is helping me to come to this world. When the child was born and overcome the problem hypothermia to become a healthy baby, new mother devised a mother has just created an orphan. So mothers feel responsible to my life. And I tried my best to be nice my life. Now this life is entirely belongs to you. Put yourself to rely on themselves to get ahead in life. Because mothers themselves must also steadfastly fought for his own life. She was unfortunately not able to do anything more! Though I love you.

       On this life, if one day his mother reunited. I desire that when her mother was a successful woman in life. When her mother could help her more. There is also hope that when mother was still healthy, happy and successful in life. Con that is so, both the mother and the child's biological mother is in heaven are happy.
      My beloved son! You are a precious gift endless. God gave her. Son is also great responsibility that. God has placed on the mother's hands. Despite knowing that in this world, everything you need to rely on yourself. But you should know that, in this world, apart from father, uncle, grandparents, grandparents and other blood relatives, children still have a mother who is godmother. A mother that I can rely on when tired or fall on your path. But surely the mother could not better my biological mother. But in this world, the only single mother on birth mother only. Whether real mother is poor and fails on the road of life, but compared to other normal people in this world, she would be fine with me than them. Mother also regret can not do much better for my life. Because the mother does not have much ability and bravery. But I'm trying harder every day to everything and above better. Then the mother will fulfill the sacred duty of a mother that the child's biological mother before she died was entrusted to the mother! Before the mother do it, then let her son resilient and strong! Try to live for real happiness for me, please!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment