Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Day today

    Today is Christmas, the weather was beautiful. The sunlight of a day last season. East gentle and warm. It makes me want to be sunbathing and immersed in nature. According to the weather forecast it will be on air tonight cold overflow. And maybe this would be the coldest air in winter this year. But that's what the night. For now I just want to release your soul into bright sunlight of winter out there it's beautiful. It dispels sack and overcast winter day in my boring.

      Christmas Day this year I did not play, did not celebrate, because my sister's husband just died. Certainly she was very sad. So I can not be happier. With my job to keep the deadlock. Almost no one way out of it all. I still live in the waiting. I'm still waiting for the weary. I wish my job quickly succeed! That day will be a great festival in my soul. But now with me all that remains just a dream! And maybe it will remain just a dream. Because I'm starting to lose faith in their own success!
       On this Christmas I was lonely. Although I have received an invitation to go out Christmas Eve with a guy is single. But his invitation to me no respect. And the relationship between me and him do not have intimacy so that I can trust and fun to hang out with him on Christmas Eve. So tonight, I'll stay home! Maybe a little more, I will to the market and bought some delicious food to enjoy yourself alone in this lonely Christmas Eve. Perhaps this will be the last Christmas Eve my loneliness. Because next year I will be with the man I truly loved. Because he has promised me that will be with me starting mistaken my 33 th birthday. This seems very late compared to others. But for me, that was great. Because until then, I believe that my job would be better. And I've really grown to have the guts really happy hold of his life that day is coming. The day I succeeded also close to then. Then I will confidently conquer all other areas of life. Because with my success at work is an important foundation for all other things. Because work is money, money is the only thing maintaining the life of a human being in society. If we can not live well. If we can not live comfortably was himself. They love just as a furniture wholesaler sa poor people do not dare to dream. These social relations thus breaking under! So money is what is most important in human life. Dreams have many dreams of money is the most righteous of men. The effort in the work to succeed is admirable job of one man. From today, from now on, I tried to work tirelessly. Dispelling the anxiety and sorrow in life. I will indulge in their passion at work. And hope it will succeed in one day recently, I believe so!
                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment