Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Getting up late is very harmful for health

    This morning when I was sleeping then the phone rang. I expected a room that I dag expected. Because just last night I sent the price for him. I quickly got up and got out of blankets. Then at about 9 am and then. Few today I woke up quite late. The main reason was my mother asked me to temporarily close my shop for about 4 yesterday because my sister in the family very close to me are sad. So I almost did not have anything to do. So I slept until noon. Despite this known harmful to health. And this morning, I had almost lost their lives because of this. My eyes flower up, I see a lot of darkness surrounding him. Acupuncture my hand to fall apart and do not obey the command of the brain. I fainted when talking with their key clients.

        The phone rang again ears. I opened my eyes and found myself lying down on the floor. I still like limbs is leaving my body. Forehead, face, and lips have a few minor injuries. Maybe by the time I collapsed on the floor. Door remains closed, and I only lived there alone. I could not call anyone to help. My heart suddenly screaming mother calls. The dangerous time like this, I can only rely on the mother only. Nonetheless, my mother is not here. And I want also can not come to me now. I tried to sit up on his familiar chair. But I have a feeling my body gently as smog, limbs are limp. The feeling I have not had one of our strength. I wanted to lie down on the soft bed of his, but I can not do that. Because I know it is very dangerous for my life. When a person is too much, a part of the brain was suppressed and caused a lot of negative consequences. So I only dare to sit on the bed to regain calm and health. My eyes flowers onto your phone when receiving important customer my 3rd time I had to apologize to customers to try to rebalance our health. I feel thirsty all the ancient dry. And I tried to move away pitchers. I drink two glasses of water immediately. And my body gradually back equilibrium. I phone and email for clients, explaining what had happened and what they wonder in my quote. Everything is normal. I quickly ate a little food to people. Although I do not feel hungry. Recently, my living rhythm is erratic. I almost do not exercise to train your body. I eat unhealthy. Plus get anxious, depressed about the job and the money did I add a little more will fall. From today I need to regain sporty style and knowledge of myself. I need to really resilient and strong in life. Anything to let it come, what has passed, let it pass. I should have more responsibility for themselves. And let go of a lot of responsibility with others. So anyway I was just a little girl. I can not take responsibility for the whole world on his shoulders. Every human being born on earth have the duty and responsibility of their own. I can not shoulder the responsibility to help others more. I can only try to fulfill the responsibilities and duties of myself only. I started a new life of their own!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment