Thursday, December 17, 2015

I will wait for the happy success

       Someone once said that happiness awaits? For me now, I'm trying happiness in waiting. Because I believe I am on the right track. I am trying very hard to do what needs to be done. But success and happiness will come to me for how long, I do not know. But I'll wait it for about 2 months. I think this is reasonable. Maybe I'll wait for a longer time. Well, success is almost within my reach. Yet to have it in his hand was a long time! No problem, I was confident in my success in this 2016.

       All I need do is operated for the good of my projects. Hopefully it will be successful in the near future. Since this is the only way to have a sustainable success. The way to reach true success is uneven. It requires that people go on to really have bravery, perseverance, and determination. To be happier on the path to success. The purpose we pursue must truly be a great passion of ours. Keep pursuing your passion, and success will come to you. I still believe that. Even to this day, when I was 33, I have not been successful.
       Life in those days was probably my very difficult. Because I do not have money. These coins are meager that I would feed me for how long? I'm really worried about that. Wish the success quickly to my side. So I can change all our lives. That day could be very close, but can also be very far away. I wish I were an instant success. I did feel a little bit tired in his heart. But I can do? I can not do nothing but spend savings in the coming days. I have to minimize all costs of themselves to save money. Hopefully, the remaining sum will help me to live for about 3 months. Let me keep up successfully. On the other hand I need to try to make money from the business at its current sale. That is the only way for me to my financial resources to pursue its successful path selection. Either way there are far many more. It truly is one of my biggest dreams. Dream match the best myself. When achieve that dream. I will have a solid basis to perform many other dreams. Come on, my success was probably very close to me. Just I try to add a little longer. That day is coming. This life will probably be very nice when I achieve my dreams. Anyhow I will also try to happiness every day. I will wait for the happy success.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment