Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Plea agreements in new year

      Christmas is coming! Where cold air overflow. The little rain makes the cold more depth. Those in the house longer supported. These people have to go back and work in the outdoors is truly suffering. So one year was soon passed. How many simmering feelings in his heart. A year went by with many happy and sad memories. And sacred moments after receiving a new year is about to arrive. That moment, I just want to be with their loved ones. Sharing feelings, and tell each other words of love.

       Although 33 years old, but I've never been with someone you love in a divine moment and so important. Maybe because I was always a character number 2. The love that I have very little, wish to bring and complete patchwork. Maybe in my heart I love the man always had a woman than me. So the little piece of my love do not go to happy landing. And sacred moments of a new year, I'm always alone. Maybe this year is like. For so long I do not date or love someone. From the day he leaves, my heart as icy snow. England 5 years later appointment will return to me. Already 5 years ago, perhaps my heart is still waiting for his. In my soul is still hope for a happy future with him. But my mind, the other is thinking. Since one can not be returned if not kept in touch with me. The breakup was permanent farewell. That was just a euphemism to me less painful only. For a period of 5 years of separation between me and him enough to let the feelings of love in me with his calm. And me and him have become strangers in each other's eyes. Just as I have loved him too deeply. So until now I still can not find true love in his heart is still in my heart you! And maybe he'll still never come to me.
       All because I was not good also. Although I am still trying very hard to progress each day. Also in my work have not been successful, though I have 33 years old. I suddenly felt very small line between life! There is no arrogance, and self-confident as when he was studying at university. Life has hit me the pain went. But I can not fall. I'm still trying to each day. I'm trying to grow and succeed in life. But perhaps my lack of success in 2015, but I believe that in 2016 I will be successful. Because reality is always not like what I dreamed. So in 2015 I was not as successful as expected. I wish that in 2016, I will succeed in work and happiness in love. And the chain of lonely days, my hunger forever be history!
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment