Thursday, December 17, 2015

Let's live in equilibrium to feel happy

     Through many events in life. I realized that, no matter what, I should know life shift focus on myself. I must try to do so for themselves is happy, happy nobody in this world that makes me a better me. A life depends, or rely on others through me is an unhappy life. Because living like that, I no longer was myself again. Brown living in such circumstances, all my good will atrophy. I become a different person, and become strangers to ourselves. In other words, I will fall, and probably will never have the opportunity to move forward again. Since I had lost all self-his capabilities. Moreover, a life dependent on others or rely thanks very much potential risks. Because what I depend and rely thanks to definitely unstable. Today I can be happy with that, but tomorrow can I no longer can depend or rely thanks to that. Because this life is a continual movement sequences. Nothing is certain. So, what should we rely on may just be myself only.

       Build good relationships with others if possible. Because sometimes things helpful to us in many things. But do not set too many intimate relationships are not necessary. Because a relationship is to survive well require two-dimensional. No matter which only the love, help us one way forever. When we establish a new relationship aims to take advantage of them when necessary. Voila is time we ended the good feelings in their hearts to us. On the other hand, when there are too many intimate relationships in society. We are very easy to fall into the distant self. Since we do not live with us anymore. We must change to adapt to that relationship. We pay attention to others, less interested in myself. At some point, we would have been a lot of extroverts. So body and mind our physiology will be distorted. We will be weaker. This is harmful. Best live we live in equilibrium. Party much bias is also a difference for themselves, and not good. When we live in equilibrium, then it was to the state of happiness. So we need to keep a certain balance between life oriented toward ourselves and others. It should not only rely on myself all style extremism is homemade everything for themselves, such as self-weaving and sewing clothes, crops and livestock self animals for food, food self-manufactured vehicles, DIY home ... If we do so, but a lifetime we can not achieve something great achievements both!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment