Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Goodbye dreams of a foolish frivolity

      He promised that his 33 th birthday will be here for you. He also said he wants to keep all the words to tell you. And I have to believe that his words had promised, they will definitely perform. 2 days left before the turn of 2016. And the day he promised to be with you also coming close. I wonder if you have come to me as the words he has promised? Or is he going to a place very far away, and will never come to me again? Perhaps my love for him only a one-sided love. Maybe you and I was not born for each other. Perhaps the gap between us is too big and nothing can compensate!

      However, from the depths of my soul I'm still waiting for him. With the lives of children also have a lot of problems to be solved. I have not succeeded in the job, my life is still very difficult. Seems like you have at the bottom of the defeat with a girl 33 years old, no money, no family, no children! Health and increasingly intellectual immaturity. The hope is that in 2016 all your wishes will come true. And I will be with him my entire life!
      My love! Stars between us there is always a distance? Emotions in children now is disheveled 5 years apart not one news line. He was gone and did not give me a chance to hook. Challenge his mother's love for us big. It has been 5 years now, I have to live with the pain. Now the emotions you're confused. Perhaps I was the last person in the world stupid. He had family, beautiful wife, beautiful children. She is something in his world? She is nothing.
      Despite how many times wanted to walk away. But I still can not forget he is. How many times have you wanted to party, to live with him, but I also have no way of doing so. So you're still lonely. So you still live with dreams in his imagination. Life in my soul is a dark hell. I wish, in my heart light and filled with love as when they entered adolescence. That day my feelings are always very sincere and noble. Yet the storm occurred. It makes my life shattered. My heart is broken. It contains full of hatred. And until this day I still have not found a berth of his life. Should not that you're wrong? Maybe you should discard everything was over. By now, you need to step into a new life. This life is created by two letters causes and conditions! Maybe between us just text the word love without grace? And the sadness, pain, anger, em up throw away all behind. I need to come back as myself. And forget all those things which do not belong to her. For a long time I did not return to the most basic human self. Goodbye yesterday, goodbye dreams of a foolish frivolity. I'll re-open the door of your heart, embrace a new life. Hopefully everything will go well for you!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment