Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Roses cinnamon

     The day I was young, my family lived in a very nice house. The house is decorated very sophisticated and unique. The workmen had made her house very talented and skillful. It truly is a paradise in the memories of my childhood. The house was like that scene in paradise. The front and sides dia door where flowers grow enough. Almost any day a new flower swells also makes me feel very interesting. Also in the garden planted numerous fruit trees, and valuable medicinal plants. Actualised season, so my family is eating clean fruit in the garden year round. And those precious medicinal plants, many species I did not even know the name. And some species, I know the name, usage, and how to use them. With these kinds of common diseases, I can treat themselves with the leaves of plants in the garden.

       In my garden, the tree that I love most about the bush roses cinnamon. Plants have short stature, small, small flower but also very aromatic scent. Their flowers bloom almost all year round. This cotton remnants had barely had a lot of other buds about to bloom so. So cinnamon roses always attract bees and butterflies lot surrounded. So cinnamon roses were beautiful, even more beautiful. I also liked the small day to eat the roses cinnamon and even the rise of new shoots. Their taste is very sweet. Every day I used to water the flowers there. The time had nothing to do, I left the place roses cinnamon playing with flowers. I admire them with a passion, but not bored. Sometimes naughty I quickly closed the petals back, to confine a small bee are dotted in the flower nectar. That day I naively assumed that if bees are feeding it, one day I will have the gall to eat! Because roses are very beautiful cinnamon house, so there are plenty of people asking its branches. I do not like that. But my mother was asking her to tell me to go, then it will again cut up shortly but verily vitality of cinnamon rose plant very supple. Sometimes people dig theft principal it, but rest a little easier relatives. And be careful I care. Only a short time later, the nursery during the Olympics coming up and forming a new rosebush cinnamon better than before, making my family are very happy. Now think back, my family's garden as a child like a miniature paradise. Where she has nurtured my childhood, to my dreams and desires in life. Maybe I was going to achieve the desire of her childhood before. Then I would build a dream castle in my childhood. In his castle with all the things that my garden, and have all the things I have dreams! One thing for sure is that I will have a nice cinnamon rosebush!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment