Monday, December 28, 2015

Business Ideas for 2016

      In 2016, I intend to further business the plants grown indoors. Because space garden I live in the countryside are becoming ever more meager. The lives of children who are four cold concrete wall. In the majority of them are living the modern amenities like televisions, refrigerators, washing machines, computers, microwaves ... But these things are secondary causes also electromagnetic waves, wave magnetic fields are harmful to humans. The scientists also demonstrated the higher indoor pollution many times outside the natural environment. So the new man or out for recreation and relaxation. Even myself I feel quite uncomfortable and tired of always have to live and work in their homes. Occasionally I tried the garden stood breathe fresh air and look at the trees. But time was not much. Because my work is very busy. Business paint used in construction forced me to sit in the shop, and work with computers.

      Besides trees, especially those that are planted as an ornamental tree in my house which enjoys. When have them in the house, I'll be satisfied his love of nature. Since childhood I've loved the tree. I will make space in their stores or more green and pleasant. Whether sold or not sold, I will be very happy. Capital spending is also not much. The benefits that it brings to the health of myself is great. Demand for green in no small market. As almost everyone knows the effects of green air filters. Many species of trees are considered to bring luck to the family owners to keep them in the house. I also have discovered many ways of care, propagation of these species through the internet. So I am very confident about the success of green business in 2016 my new. The hope is that all the good things that trees provide to people, I will gain much profit from it. But at least, I'll build a paradise of greenery righteous in his house. If I had more money, I will invest in green business within the Chinese New Year. But recently, my business is not good painting. The project that I was pursuing has not succeeded. So I have no money. I've spent all the money for living life. Only a small savings account to invest. I could not risk that money to invest in business at this time. Because that amount is actually amount to prevent risks. However I will deduct a small amounts to invest seedlings. So at the end of 2016 I will have a lot of trees for sale! This is wonderful! So I have extended a little portfolio, its business then. Hopefully this new year 2016 I'll luck and favorable in our lives!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment