Monday, December 7, 2015

2015 soon passed, coming in 2016

     Today is December 6, only about 20 days before the new year 2016 will begin. So a year has passed in the last one year, I just bury themselves inside the computer. I try to build a personal Web page. I hope it will work well in this 2015. But things did not happen like I thought. My site still many issues that can be a good site. I'm feeling anxious. Did not know this was in 2015, my website was not working well! I spent a lot of belief in love and the hope for it. I was familiar with a lot of time and effort to complete it. Hopefully it will give me to enjoy the joy and happiness of the winners in 2016.

      In 2016, I have so many dreams and plans. I wish my job successfully. I will have more money to upgrade your life. I wish the man I truly love going back inside me. And he will be with me forever. I wish my life will be filled with love and happiness. All these expenses can be done when I succeed. Think back to work I see worry. Do not know ever new successful it anymore? Anyway, I can not do nothing but wait. Then all these difficulties will pass before my eyes. I will succeed on a recent day. I believe so. Hopefully I will be successful in this 2015. Because if so, I will complete a part of this dream of his in 2015. And if not that, then my 2015 this year as a year of failure.
       Also ponder life Unlimited. In all cultures the West and the East, the last day is also considered the most sacred moments in a year. That is the end of a year of labor for implementing the plan in the first days earlier. And people often look back a year has passed, summarizing what he has done and not done. Then they set up a new plan for the next one year. So that's all a long way in life, we have divided it up into smaller year. How the plan is set up, how the well is completed. So we have a more beautiful life. 2016 is coming! Congratulations to all of them completed the plans and their dreams in 2015. For 2016 it will be more successful for you and happy! Even I, too, wished the plan and my dream in 2015 was completed. And 2016's I'll stretch filled with happiness!
                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment