Sunday, December 6, 2015

Worried about contracts with partners

     Almost one week has passed since I sent the contract of business cooperation with partners that do not have their feedback. In my heart seemed to be quite angry because of this. Typically, they will respond partner after about 2 days. So that was 6 days passed, but I still have not received their answer. Do not know my contract partners have been accepted? Their delay was a good sign or disturbing? And the problems in what is my contract? All these questions kept vague in my mind. I'm really looking forward to the answers of partners. Whether it is accepted or not accepted. Maybe I'll get an official answer from them in the coming weeks. It would be bad if they remove my contract without notice to me for my mistake somehow. Though thought of how, how desirable, so now I can only wait only knew!

        Tomorrow, or can be of 2 or 3 days I would get an official answer from them. Despite a few days later, it does not matter. Way that I go through a lot of hardship, struggle. And I know that the way forward I have to pass in order to reach success, and hard, a lot harder. The immediate difficulties that I am facing difficulty just a little, in a lot of difficulties that I must overcome. So success really only for people who have bravery. If not really have a leader, whether you have the luck to achieve success, you are also very difficult to maintain that success. The way to reach success is most certainly improve, and aware of yourself every day. And success will come to those who know how to wait. I've lost three years of efforts to work tirelessly. Maybe I can not wait for 3 days? If it takes another 3 months, or 30 months, I will continue to wait! If I do not sign this agreement with our partners. I will continue to repair, complement irrational things in the contract. And I will continue to send it to partners. I would love to partner in this business. Because they are a very reputable company. If you signed a contract with them, I expect to gain a lot of profit from it. Hence, this contract I will pursue to the end. Whatever I'm feeling very confident with the contract has been sent. But can these small mistakes from his contract which I've realized, will make partners reject it. Therefore, I am quite worried. But I know that, as soon as I get rejection of partners. I will immediately correct the errors on that contract. For sure I will sign the contract of business cooperation with them. It was great, I'm hoping things!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment