Monday, December 7, 2015

5 year promise

    Already five years have passed and he has come back to me as his words made an appointment? You remember the promise to me by the river homeland 5 years ago? Every 5 years a great distance is too long, so he advised me to go get married. He advised me not to wait for him, when he returned, he would take the children in any way, even though I was married to whom, and how many children with them. Generally speaking, I can not understand what he was thinking as he happily side could you say such bitter words. He has sown much more love in your heart, then you go get married recommend? He would not understand me at all, when she had loved him so much, then how do you have fun inside a girls and other men? How can I beside them in the name of his wife or sweetheart just?

     Already five years have passed, you know how the changes between the 2 of us. How much suffering, anger for his farewell. Did not know we still see each other? And our love has the chance wings to fly higher? 5 years already, he has done what? He had success with these plans and their dreams? As for me, I almost did not change much. All are just a scratch. I still had no money, no one of the great cause as they had hoped. I still have not put their foot to the world's wealthy elite. I was just a poor girl living in a rural area is very poor. All my hopes are based solely on a project that you are doing bad. Already 3 years to pursue the project you did, now it has not yet succeeded. My whole life is now chie still dreaming. Work and love, all is still nil!
      More than once, I dream about his comeback. It has more than one time you could have been a hand touch on success in work. But all still just a dream, but my life is still performing dreams. Now I am longing to see with the eyes of his affection, to be hugged him tightly. Well burn out in his arms! Darling, do you know that I love you so much it? Your love is like the ocean waves are not noisy, but it durable as the sun shine every day. You can not extinguish all the sunshine, it can not escape completely from the sun. Remember me, remember me as yourself. Love you, I love myself like that.
       It would be stupid if you still believe in the promise of his 5 years ago. Because if you really love and need you as breathing, would you leave me? Does he not hold a bond contact with you? But I will still be a fool, because honestly, do you still love me. Maybe we've been apart like this, then we will close forever. Anyway, I'll wait for you, I will live out the love in your heart It is also a way for my own life!
                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment