Friday, November 6, 2015

This life is very short even for love

      It was almost a year before I joined a group of single people on facebook. That is also almost a year now, I've had a lot of fun with the members of this group. They are single, fun, and more affluent. Perhaps if my success according as expected, then in the spring of this year, I will meet and play with them in real life. Probably will be happy. Observe them for nearly a year on facebook. I see they are decent people, decent and kind. I can completely trust and befriend them!

       Yet yesterday there was a big problem. After many days there are a few who argue bitterly over how to run a club. A group of administrators who have broken. And it was a shock to the whole group. It turns out even a group on facebook, but it is a collection of the lonely heart or are vulnerable. So, there really is a lovely houses of all members. They were in the group, they know each other, and many had to be marriage. It truly is a happy one. Or at least they were good friends, and the fun was not a little each day. Only about one day be members of the target group for exchange and sharing, which all dive dive up. Everyone is very sad mood, because everybody thought the group's president broke the group. But it turns out not. Due to another person. Now the president has established a new team members to the group after the other, pull each other back into the group. The last known reputation and his ability president of this group is very high. And I found the confidence and peace of mind. I suddenly found I had to give my mood depends heavily on this group. From now on, I need more control of their own emotions. I need to foster these feelings belong to who I am, rather than depending on a particular group, or with someone.
       Rain over the sun will come, everyone knows that in the evening sky is black, but the early morning sky is resplendent in pink. Whether the people of the different organizations. Although we went on different paths, but the sincerity of our hearts for each other is what is most valuable. Give love to your heart can. Please do not waste time thinking of ways to harm others. For your own life there are so many things to compensate and build, so it is increasingly better. This life is very short even for love.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment