Friday, November 6, 2015

Love weed

     Finally, I also have to let go of an old love in his heart. It has been 5 years now, I have to give my youth passed in misfortune. I can only think of work, I try to build for themselves a good life. You still can not forget him. So, I can not come up with one, and marry a guy. But it's time you should step out of the shells Shaggy and his ugly. You need incarnation become a princess. Coming to that date. Just when my job successfully. I'll step outside world. You will meet and interact with people. Will you love and marry someone, and officially entered the private life of myself.

       Fortunately that you always have enough energy to learn, and work, no matter how many sad things happened. I've tried lots. And maybe you're about to gain his success. Now you're well enough wisdom to understand that his parting is sweet sweet and explicitly. You know, he was trying to make little children most vulnerable. All the world is just too many of us have differences. And we're going to hurt each other with the things of his world. He had to make the better choice you very much new. Farewell, yes, we have officially parted from 5 years. Why until now they are still trying to accept it? I still hope that one day he will come back to you, as he has promised word. In my heart there is still awaited his attention. Although awareness is told me that his parting with me, five years ago before the end forever already. Maybe you date them 5 years later, knowing that this time they will be enough wisdom, understanding to realize he was gone forever from my life. And after a long period of 5 years volatile. The lonely and do not have a relationship with each other. Your love for him would fade away very much. So I can fully accept this truth, which my heart has less pain.
      Knowing that he was far indeed, but where you will not blame him. Because of human emotion which is a very volatile thing. Which is probably right from the beginning, he has no intention of turning you into a woman of his life. It was all in my heart flutter before him, right from the first talk. I have tried to forget him soon, because we know we have great disparity of wealth. I know we love each other, even though it is difficult to have a good end. Yet why, probably also has more than 10 years, my heart still can not forget him? Well, then let his love for the wind and the clouds propelled. I will do all my life. I'll build myself a happy life. Whether in this life, have you or without you!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment