Friday, November 6, 2015

My present life is only a dream

      Again you need to bury yourself in work and learning. I need to hide away from the field of emotions. As if to herself in her love life, she will again miss him. Then I would very sad, because he did not realize that love you! Work will help you live a better place. The work also gives me more confidence in a bright future. Stuff that love can not tell you.

      When thinking about love, you do not need a rich boy. You also do not need a talented guy with noble background. I need a man who truly loves, and wholeheartedly take care of your life. But a life of wealth, wealth in this world, who would not desire? But I'm confident that will create them by hand and their minds. My desire is simply like that, so that until this day I still have not done. In fact, I have always taken advantage of in love.
      Perhaps I was too late to build yourself a happy love. Maybe you have slow feet with happy marriage and family. Nonetheless, my job has not yet succeeded. My dream has not yet come true. I still have so much work to do. I was too much to force pay attention. My life still have too many desires and hopes. So, I have nothing to be sad and worried at all. Because your life will soon be a lot of change. So there will be a lot of the magic happens. Or at least they also fend for themselves a life of fulfillment and happiness.
      From tomorrow, I again entered a new treadmill. I will again try to study and work to achieve success. Study and work always makes me happy. It does not make me hurt never. I again walk on new paths full of passion. I want to change myself, change my emotional feelings, wishing my life would change. You also need to try to improve his dreams about this 2015. For just over a month left turn of 2016. Time passed quickly. Whether you are a trying to put his job on the destination. Anyway at the present time, I have not been successful. Therefore, you should try more. My life now is just a pleasure performing dreams. If you do not do that, then this life mean anything to you? Certainly you will fulfill the dream of his in 2015. Just you try harder only.
                                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment