Saturday, November 28, 2015

Frustrated success

     So I once again failed. I was almost back to the original starting point. Tries to cancel almost all of what was done during the last 3 years. Start over. Fortunately, there is still a bit of a premise for future work. Feeling myself very boring. I do very much, but the effect was nil. Like his student days I was learning a lot, but the results are still not high. In love I love very much, but now I'm still lonely. The cause of this situation is due to my inferior intellect. I do not attach importance to efficiency, but only interested in the things you do in the present, and actually try to do it. So I went the wrong way. I acted wrong method. So my effort is not effective whatsoever. Feeling very sad.

       So I had a month to keep trying. Felt a weariness in his heart. My future is covered with a dark color. If this work fails. I will do to live in the coming days? I was feeling very disappointed. But I had to try over the coming days. True success is not the joke of the little children. The road to success really have a lot of difficulties and challenges. And only those with high intelligence, with bravery, perseverance, and a little more luck to attain success. In terms of age, I'm not young anymore. But in terms of maturity of personality, I was weak, and very poor. Perhaps because of the environment I grew up so much of deprivation and difficulties. So I seem to be a shortage of personality. Though I still have been very trying to develop their own personality. But compared to its peers, I really was very poor compared to them. Those with my classmates have their own families, homes, and a good job. As for me, I do not have nothing but a little house in a rural area. The success in the work that I was pursuing was just a dream. I have to do to change your life here? Back a month, will I succeed? I no longer dare to believe in the success of their near future again. All remains just a dream! Though sad, but I still have to motivate themselves up. So maybe one day the luck will come to me. Then I will have success and happiness of her life. Many times, people hard, long struggle then. Rather successfully, to very fast. Maybe I'm one of those people? Outside the sun was up, a beautiful new day begins. I officially entered the new challenge! We pray for on this new journey, happiness will always be with me?
                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment