Monday, November 30, 2015

The issue of money at age 32

         So is a new phase of work began. These difficulties are stacked in front of me. In my heart as she was 15 day. I felt alone and humbled by life. I do not know how to live on in the coming days? I know that, on this world. All everything can only rely on myself. I can not expect help from anyone. Whether that person is a lover, a relative, or a certain charity. I also can not expect more on the help of a certain deity. Everything I can only rely on the intelligence and hands of their workers. But I can do? I have no money, no health, there is no better place to live. This, sadly, because I was 32, I had graduated from college, so I was living in poverty, with the door's shut tomorrow.

       The work that I am pursuing are a sign of a very heavy defeat. So I've been squandering lost 3 years to pursue it. Thought not succeed, will the people, so that now I am feeling empty within. Maybe I should take another 3 years trying to pursue that task, it was lucky that I had the opportunity to be successful. Now I do not crave success. I no longer crave wealth. I only have a small dream, simple, and that is enough to live modestly. Obviously I need to do something to live while still dream of successful farming. For success to me is probably also a very long way. And the life I'm facing immediate really tough. I do not know that they need to do to be able to live more in the days to come. How many dreams and my plans, I had to stop it all. All of them have to give up. I was too hasty and confidence in success. So I was too hasty when making the previous step unnecessary. This has caused a considerable amount of wasted one of my unnecessarily. Now though I regret it had any effect? It all became too late. From the next day onwards, only when absolutely necessary that I spend money to spend. Each coin I spent must be careful. It must ensure two basic principles of saving and efficiency. The value that it brings to me, compared to what I put to much larger r. And everything I do also have to come from my own people. There is new I have others. My interest is the highest priority in all activities of my life. When the ego does not exist, it will never be something we all. I have wasted so much money because there is no way to spend your principles. I spent the money wrong object, spend money just because an emotion, a thought mad, instead of for the benefit of their own offices. Therefore, the money that I have a hard time doing that, but other people have been taking advantage of all. I've used it a spendthrift. Now I know, I was a fool. Thus, the outcome of my life until now still so tragic. In the world there is something you cash? A person does not desire of money is a madman, people stupid and dull in society. Yet I was very foolish for refusing to go to a lot of big money given by other people. For now, I'm still a hungry poor. Do not know the days ahead I will live? Live how? Well just let, just living day by day, then know that's it! Oh my life! Why so sad?
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment