Saturday, November 28, 2015

The man my ideal

     Each time the heart really sad, I really really miss you. Deep in my heart an earnest heart and frail. I was not able to do anything to be with him. My life is still too many difficult and strenuous. How many times have you almost hit by a hand in the success. Yet once again failed. Now I do not hope anymore, I fear disappointment, then I'll back pain. Just live, and just try to keep doing it. That's really my life now.

      My heart felt weak missed him. I became a girl failed. Without a good career, no lover? Known ever he came back to me? I really am feeling very miss you. I just wanted to hug him tightly to the heart. Then ignored for this world crazy it all out. I wish I were with him, lived with him every day. It really is very happy. But if you do not make money on their own, dependent on him. Then in my heart will not be satisfied, you will not really pleased and happy. And with him, maybe you've become a burden I will bear that burden for how long? And her our love would not be uplifted and drunk warm.
       When everything else fails. What you're doing is not creating money. I realize money is what is truly most important in human life. And people need to give all the power and strength to fight to the end, to obtain it. I really wish there suddenly a good man, truly love you and are important economic prop for you. One such man was gentle and new respectable. And that truly is the ideal man that all women in the world are pursuing, dreams. Turns out I was wrong when each man only thinks of himself as the ideal make me love Thinking true, ideal man must be the person my needs are covered, back cover and generous to me all He will take care of things, to love, protect and feed their entire family to the end of his life to such a person is worthy man A man must like people deserve to women awarded send them all my life. As women, we are very weak so we need a man to protect, love and help yourself Rather should a man do we have endeavored, wrapped, help people men to meet danger can count on help from his wife, but in everyday life, the man must still fulfill its role as prop in all aspects for the woman! And in my eyes, he is a man like that. Hurry to me, I'm waiting for you!
                                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment