Sunday, November 1, 2015

Comments on methods of enrichment of the richest people of Babylon

      Winter has come true already. The cold early winter so sweet and pleasant. Today I received an additional 1 small orders as well. Following this line. Make me well to be a little extra money. Happy! I am applying the enrichment of the richest men of Babylon, did not know success? Cui had tried that. This is a method of saving and enriching very simple, but applying it, myself also feel extremely effective. Methods of saving and enriching this gave me a moderate pressure and necessary for me to do a better job. I should try to devise methods to earn more money. And I find myself passion, pleasure, and desire more work. All great.

       Do you see are curious and excited by the method of the richest wealth of ancient Babylon it? He's just a poor camel traders. By his earnings divided into several parts as follows: a small amount of money spent on improving knowledge-based learning, 1 small part to spending money for personal freedom, one small portion of the savings to invest. The rest he put both his wife to the cost of family life. Therefore, from a poor man, ignorant he became a man of a lot of knowledge. Everyone loved and respected him, because he has a lot of knowledge or, again generously invite friends or eating. Sometimes it's just a new friend. So they did help, introduce him many good business relationship. Available savings to invest, he expanded the business scale of myself. Thus he earned more profit. He has knowledge, no money, he had bigger investment, in many areas have higher profits. And he again linked up with good friends over ... Just like that, a man camel traders poverty, hunger, he became rich and most chivalrous myth of Babylon. The name and his wealth was sonorous lot century later. Try applying the method of his wealth that view? I then felt very effectively. Though I did not apply his method 100%. That is a classic method of enriching and most efficient I've ever known. Although I had graduated from college in economics. Save to invest, it is the first step to enrichment. You can not figure out what to invest in well with an empty head. So you have to learn. Trading is an activity open, forcing you to live an open, friendly and have many useful contacts. Use the money to build that relationship. It's the fastest, best, most effective, to have sincere friends. This is just one classic method enriched from many centuries ago, but it really is a simple method of enrichment, basic, and most efficient I've ever known.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment