Sunday, November 1, 2015

These days it is very significant in my life

    Maybe the last day I was working too hard. May without being sick. But my head so hard it looks older. It is no longer the sublimated romantic moments again. Add a sewing again as I had completed its work plan. So these days, I can allow myself not to try as hard as the days passed. Fortunately that winter officially until today. So in this harsh winter, I can relax more, but not have to worry much. I'll go to bed earlier, wake up later. My job was completed skeleton of an animal. The rest was me up meat on them bones. If time I brought the project to partner long approval. Then my animal fat. If I put the project time for my partner approved short. Then my animals will lean. Well then, I do not need to worry.

       Maybe in November I will achieve my dream. This is wonderful. This will be a valuable reward for my efforts. I will try to work more efficiently. To succeed my% higher. The success came to me later than the age you very much. But it's great and wonderful. Certainly, I would be very happy for that.
         These days I realized myself not sharp, and charming as the girl marrying age. So, I need to pay more attention to thoughts, attitudes, and the expression of self. Because the path to my success has overcome a difficult period, the most miserable. The way forward for me seems very flat and calm. Only a matter of time only. I am confident that I will succeed. Therefore, I can step forward on this path with the comfort, freedom. I can look at the scenery on the way, I can pose for people watching. I do not need too hastily on the road. I could live a little slow to feel the beauty of life, I can enjoy the feeling of happiness in his soul.
        These days it is very meaningful in my life. Because I'm creating something important key to your life. It's earning power. Money is extremely important for the life of a human being. When considering an object of marriage, who lives mostly look at the financial capacity of the person. So during the past, I tried very hard work to succeed. When my work is successful, I will have the money. So, I have a right to others to love and marriage proposals. It's funny how that day is coming very near.
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment