Friday, November 20, 2015

Boys sunflowers

    Casually reading a story about the creation of sunflowers paralyzed the world. I feel very touched It turned out brilliant flowers and always directed towards the sun was the reincarnation of a girl who was sexually frustrated. She always points towards the sun, hope the sun will shine, so that love will come back to her. Her love filled the engraved boot, hoping and waiting. Then she died and turned into flowers Sunflower was beautiful.

       In my mind flashed on a guy. The boy was taken sunflowers make their avatars in social networking sites. He looked deep black eyes water a little glitter and pretty sad, but also hope, sparkle in my eyes, when I asked him about why he chose and loved sunflowers. He has come to me is because sunflowers are like him. Then he smiled sadly coming from his throat. I do not understand what he was saying. I shall feel happy and interesting because of that, while he was very sad. With their shallow understanding, I only know the meaning of flowers Sunflower is optimism, confidence, and hope. I did not know the beautiful flowers that are the embodiment of a very sad story of love where I also know denial of my love with this man to make him feel hurt so much? And he was desire, have hope in me that much! Now I feel sorry for him, sorry for me. Do not know his current life really happy? Or is all just a sham, a number of performances in a lifetime. Anyhow, I do not need to be responsible with this man. Since I was always very frank with him. And between us has always been a pure friendship. There are times when I feel tired on the way. I turned toward him, but between our true destiny is not. Because that is when he is trying very hard to escape with my unrequited love. Now the guy was looking for a particular turnoff of his life. He had a home of your dreams. And he appreciated his family. He was satisfied with what we have. His avatar is also no longer sunflowers. But boys sunflowers remained. He still walked beside my life. User soul into my side. He still keeps track of the changes and fluctuations in my life. But he chose to stand in the distance, and he still loves me in silence. I know it and can not again touched his life. I feared would make him hurt and hurt again. Because I know that you have happiness which is very fragile!
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment