Friday, November 20, 2015

I'll be a sunflower

      Leave a blossoming Sunflower blooming again. This year, the event of large sunflower field bloom have become attractions for many visitors. The east wing sunflowers bloom bright yellow become interesting tourist destination of many tourists. And this year, events flowers bloom Sunflower also special attention to me. I also understand the deep meaning of this flower. Suddenly my heart feels like another flower Sunflower. I still towards a man. He left me, then 5 years later appointment I will return to reconnect emotionally with me. The promise was so fragile, flimsy before the storm of life. But his words have always proved to have greater weight in our ears until now. But my heart still love you! Despite five years away from each other and me! Between us there is no contact. And maybe 50 years from now, I'll still love you!

       I feel I like roses sunflowers other! My heart has always been towards him, though he had left me. And maybe forever in this life I'll never see him again. But I still hope, still longing, and waiting on him to return to me. In this life, I would only want to love alone he left. Since I had too many mistakes, failures, and lost in love already. Maybe I did hurt him a lot. Give up, I will wait for you. Wait until the barrier separating him and I crumbled. These crashes, injuries, and all the difficulties and deprivation in our hearts are repaired and filled. We will come together for true love in my heart. No fretting and where the suffering. No anger and blame. All the old has receded into the past. We will jointly write to the pages of his life. The pages of the happiness and success!
      His 5-year appointment has come! He also completed his promise to wait for him. As for me, I have to find you again? Or do you still live alone to wait for you till the end of life! Although this life there is, but in my heart I will always look up to you. Someone has to know how to love. I miss you so much! Why did you leave me for so long? I wish I was once again in his arms! I wish I will be with you for the rest of life. Although he became poor, bankrupt, penniless, and he became a wealthy, noble in society. Then I still want to be with him! You will bridge the gap between you and me in the endeavor in its work. I believe one day we meet again, you can smile happy! Although then you can move on with you on your path or not? I'll be a sunflower always towards the sun as you!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment