Thursday, November 19, 2015

Forget old sad memories

     It must continue to love it. Spring was coming. Old Love has ended many years before. There was nothing for me hope about the past? All have passed, I did not have enough capacity to keep them around. Old friends have had a happy family, a successful career. Only me helpless alone stands between life line. Perhaps the suffering, the poor, the lonely campaigned on myself since I had just been born. So although I was 33 years old and still has not escaped these things!

      No problem, because spring is coming very close. The success of my work is also very close. Things were still going very well. I will soon succeed. I will have money and social status. Then I will be very happy. He could just end this spring, I will gain success. The success is a reward invaluable for my efforts. What about my injury yesterday began disappearing. The past will not make me suffer anymore. So I conducted a major operation in their hearts. I was brave removed, malignant tumor in his soul. Even now I still feel pain, see ached, see nostalgia, and find hope. But all that is only a matter of time. Then all will end up here. From the depths of my soul, I had other thoughts. I officially let go. By me and I have no fate. And I also have the good fortune not to be enjoying life like in heaven with him. My man too small! My thinking is too narrow. My capacity is too trivial. Therefore, I am nothing in his world. Perhaps even myself also feel tired because of his world. I also feel unhappy because things between me and him. So starting today, I will officially forget him from the depths of his soul. Forget so I can continue to live for fun and happiness. Forget that I have the opportunity to find a true love of his life. Past as dreams and reality. There is nothing anymore that I missed? There was someone waiting or will come to me? All indications are that the fragments of love. But half-hearted relationship between me and he also formally ended five years ago. It took five years for me to realize that my sanity only love you unilaterally only. It took five years for me to realize he is not shadow the ideal man in my heart. And it takes 5 years for new I have the courage to admit to myself that I had lost him forever! Rather, I never had a big brother! If in a position like him, I would never behave as he had behaved. Obviously I did not understand him at all. I like a fool, a madman in the eyes of his family ...
       Anyway, things ended really from my heart then. I should have prepared ourselves to welcome a new spring. I should have adjusted myself to start looking for a new love. Had a lot of years and, along the way if I had bumped into old people, whether we can recognize each other? So what reason I still cherish the old memories in your heart? What was the reason I kept gnawing pain of an old has gone? Old memories over truth. The days of suffering, and living in nostalgia and the hope should end here only. I must forget everything in his heart to start a completely new life. A life of my own, and just for me!
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi  

No comments:

Post a Comment