Saturday, November 14, 2015

All just a dream

     He still only a dream. A dream is not real in my life. Because if he is realistic. Then where were you, what are you doing at this hour? But I have known each other for more than 10 seasons when flowers bloom. But I met was how many times? The brief moment alone together. We already know each other? We never officially dating. He never intended to marry me a wife? He did not want to live with you all my life. It has been 5 years since the day we officially in love, and officially separated. He did not keep in touch with you. He did what, where and how to live during his 5 years? You're nothing in his world?

       5 years is more than enough for a wait. What I have experienced is a hefty price for a false love. I've lost too much because of the frivolity of youth. What I have devoted, sacrificed more than enough for one love. Perhaps it was too late for a comeback. Time has proved his true feelings for you. All just a passerby stop him, right? Certainly in his heart which made me despise. Only he did not say in which only. And in the eyes of his family again. You and I are two alien world. Around you know how many of our problems. Especially when your personality is not really mature. You will have a lot of mistakes, and the foolish. And you are nothing in his world. Love story between a prince and Cinderella exists only in fairy tales. In the midst of this real life, the boundaries of wealth has created a very far distance. Which is the most fundamental thing among us, love is not enough. Perhaps his love of them exist only in a dream. He will forever be the prince of your dreams. And in the midst of real life, you and I have really lost you.
      5 year distant enough to keep you interested back. Enough to the feelings inside me calm down somewhat. Well, I kept forgetting the other, sometimes it's good for both. I will continue on the path of your dreams. And he will continue to live the high life, nobles around. All that took place between us is only a dream. After many years away, I'm also wise enough to understand that the level is too gentle in his feelings for you. Even if you fire off a wild young heart for him. The result is still like that, I also have apart already. On the road of life ahead, I hope I never need to meet again. I'm scared and then to have to embrace a lonely hearts and shattered. I have decided, I will shake off all that had happened. You will become a new man, a new center that center. And we have become strangers in this world. That we never knew each other, love each other, and far apart. I'll forget all the old memories of two children. All just a dream only. Do you still wish and hope that something in him. If his life on the road bumped into each other. I wish that I could see him smiling happy because satisfied with their personal life. Outside the sun was already high before. You must start the journey to a new day only, it was too late already.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment