Saturday, November 14, 2015

I returned to my heart literally

   Love made me feel frustrated that the difference in social status. Even he himself did not want to marry someone like you. So, come on! I returned with a friend. Find seek solace in my heart those of you in similar situations. What he did and had advised me to do so. Love the fact it does not make sense in his world. It's just a momentary desires of youth. In his world, things that people important it is money, the social status, reputation, and business missions are large with high incomes.

     It seems they tried to tiptoe into the world of him. This may be a result of these false dreams as a child of em. So therefore my love for you can be honest. But the truth, I did not live with your man, really. So the love of his children with false colors. I was the unfortunate in love her! How can I happy to have lost his own sincerity? He actually was a child's dream only. A dream will never come true.
      I returned to my heart literally. I will re-live sincere, honest, no doubt, what dreamer. My life is to enjoy the good things in life on their own. Everything belongs to my own. Everything you have the right to enjoy. It could be a brilliant dawn bright yellow sun. Or birds singing in the garden behind the house. The very beautiful moment-season between autumn and winter. Cute kids on the street. Or simply as a tasty dish by hand em ... All processing is only the most simple things in life. But they are the main child. I was living with the true nature of man himself. She is enjoying a real life of their own. Where no brother, no dreams frivolous luxuries. None of these teachings do you wrong dogma other than ourselves. A life that she herself did not get that, then it's just a misfortune, suffering only. It really is a pity. Fortunately, because there are days I went back to correct the true human nature of children. My life since I was a baby still like it. Very simple and peaceful solution. Just as I was about to order another successful establishment. That would be the greatest happiness a life that they have.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment