Saturday, November 14, 2015

After winter to spring, I will succeed

        Has passed half in November and I know to never succeed here? What can I do? Or try putting the project at risk operate in practice. When myself and know that it is a big mistake not fixed. I really have too go too slow on the path of success. Those of my friends, they had all of his palm. And I do not have anything. But okay, maybe I'm going to have everything that I dreamed it. All just a matter of time only.

      Success has not come due to my effort is not enough. When love was full enough, happiness will flourish. Although 33 years old, but this belief in my life was filled. I believe one day recently, happiness and success will come to my side. Just I try to add a little longer.
      Winter came, the cold air flooding the place. But my heart was warm a flame desire success and happiness I am trying to make my dream every day, with specific actions and useful. Maybe I'll just have to really try in this winter only. When the spring warmth is when I will succeed. Happiness will really come to me, it will be with me forever.
       It was starting to come in late. On the outside, the line of people still rush, rush. The cold early winter so sweet. Maybe I need to stay a little earlier. Tomorrow I'll be the one with the war. I need to continue trying to improve things in their projects. Hopefully its mistakes soon be overcome. And I will step up the glorious heights of success. But even until this winter but I have yet to succeed. Even to the end of next spring I have not been successful. Whether it all summer after I was unable to ... Then surely I would still have succeeded. That is the result that I've seen before. Just as I go how to quickly succeed alone. The cold winter days will pass by quickly. Then spring will come, bringing warmth and success. I believe that like other spring will be the spring has passed. I will have more money to make their homes brilliant spring flavor. These days will certainly be very happy. Because happiness in his future this winter I will not fear the cold. I will work selflessly to succeed. I intend to fulfill my dream this year.
                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment